Vasectomy online booking
Book online your vasectomy phone consultation
There are three main steps in accessing vasectomy care in England.
- STEP 1 – Getting a NHS referral: this is done via your GP/Doctor, you can read more at this link “Vasectomy NHS referral process“. In some areas of the country, you can refer yourself without seeing your GP first. People that live or are registered with a GP in one of the areas below can call us directly to make a booking, without having a GP referral:
- Coventry and Warwickshire
- Guildford and Waverley
- North East Hampshire and Farnham
- Surrey Heath
- South Tyneside
- STEP 2 – Booking a phone consultation: this is a 20 minutes phone call with one of our advisors, to collect your medical history and assess your suitability for a vasectomy treatment
- STEP 3 – Booking your vasectomy treatment: this will be done with you at the end of the phone consultation, ensuring you are booked for a day that suits your needs.
Please note, this online booking form will allow you to book STEP 2.
By filling in this online form, you will be requesting a phone consultation. Once you submit the form, we will get in touch to communicate a date and time for your phone consultation.
What are the wait times?
Due to the high demand we are experiencing, waiting times for our vasectomy services have increased.
If you are able to travel to London for your vasectomy treatment, we have appointments available at our Central London clinic within the next 4 weeks, and throughout the following months.
However, in our vasectomy centres across England, our appointments are very busy and operating at maximum capacity. Phone consultations for appointments out of London are currently being booked for 2024, and treatment will be booked within 3 months of your consultation being completed.
We are working very hard to increase the amount of vasectomy appointments available across our clinics, and we will keep this website page updated with any information regarding new appointments being available.
What happens when you book online?
With this form you will be able to book a phone consultation for vasectomy care.
Once we receive the form, we will send you confirmation email or SMS (based on the preference you have indicated in the form) and it will include a link to everything you need to know ahead of your consultation: how long it will be, what to expect, and further useful info.
During the consultation we will ask about your medical history. At the end of this phone appointment, we will be discussing with you the available dates and locations for your vasectomy treatment.
When will you hear from us?
If you mentioned in the form that travelling to London for treatment was an option for you, we will get in touch with you within the next 48 hours with a date and time for your phone consultation appointment.
If travelling to London was NOT an option for you, we will get in touch with you within the next 14 days with a date and time for your phone consultation appointment. For out of London appointments, phone consultations are currently being booked for 2024, and treatment will be booked within 3 months of your consultation being completed.