Join our team
Supporting people with their reproductive health choices
MSI Reproductive Choices UK employs over 600 people in the United Kingdom alone, all of whom are dedicated to delivering the highest quality abortion and vasectomy care.
We know that our most valuable asset is our people, and our success depends on our ability to do things well and enjoy what we do, as we provide the best possible care and support to our clients.
Find a job
MSI Reproductive Choices UK is a specialist provider of abortion care and vasectomy services with over 60 clinics throughout the UK. We are part of the world-leading reproductive and sexual health charity MSI Reproductive Choices, based in 37 countries around the world.
We are a Disability Confident Employer
MSI Reproductive Choices UK are a Level 2 Disability Confident Employer. The Disability Confident employer scheme works with employers to ensure that disabled people and those with long term health conditions have the opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations.
- Mission driven: With unwavering commitment, we exist to empower women and men to have children by choice not chance.
- Client centred: We are dedicated to our clients and work tirelessly to deliver high-quality, high-impact services that meet their individual needs.
- Accountable: We are accountable for our actions and focus on results, ensuring long term sustainability and increasing the impact of the partnership.
- Courageous: We recruit and nurture talented, passionate and brave people who have the courage to push boundaries, make tough decisions and challenge others in line with our mission.
- Resilient: In challenging situations, we work together and support each other, adapting and learning to find solutions, whatever we’re up against.
- Inclusive: We believe that diversity is a strength. We all play our part in creating a culture where every team member can thrive, feel valued and contribute meaningfully to our mission, and where all our clients feel welcome and supported.
In 2020, we were awarded Team of the Year at the Nursing Times Awards for our innovation work during the pandemic
The prestigious award recognised the passion, professionalism, care and agility of the entire MSI UK team in delivering a telemedicine solution to support many thousands of women and pregnant people seeking early medical abortion throughout the pandemic. We were also nominated in subsequent years for Best Use of Technology to Improve the Working Environment, Workforce Team of the Year award and Engaging the nursing workforce in clinical supervision.
Hear from our staff
Get an insight into what working for MSI UK looks like by reading what our colleagues across the organisation have to say.
Working at our call centre
Ben tells us what it’s like to support our clients from the first moment they contact us.
Working as a midwife
Grace tells us what it’s like to be a midwife working in abortion care.
Working as a regional manager
Stephanie tells us what it’s like to work in operations in our clinics.