Use this online form to book your consultation.
Book your abortion care consultation
A consultation is the first step in accessing abortion care (both medical and surgical). If you need or prefer a face to face consultation, please do give us a call so that we can arrange the appointment at the clinic of your choice.
During the consultation we will ask about your medical history and will assess the best treatment option for you. This will be followed by another appointment in which treatment will be arranged.
What happens when I book online?
With this form you will be able to book a consultation for abortion care. When you submit the form, we will check that you are eligible for treatment with MSI and within 48 hours we will send you a SMS or email (based on the preference you will indicate in the form) to confirm the exact date and time of your consultation.
Please be advised we may need to contact you to complete your booking.
- We will give you the soonest available appointment
- Don’t submit this form twice
- Our confirmation email or SMS will include a link to everything you need to know ahead of your phone consultation
- When filling in the form, please let us know if English is not your first language, as we can arrange an appointment for you with an interpreter
Our phone lines are currently very busy so you may be on hold for longer than expected, but please rest assured we are here for you and doing everything we can to respond as soon as possible.
Our booking line is available every day of the week, including weekends, from 7AM to 6PM.
Other ways to contact us:
- Use our live webchat, available Monday to Friday 8AM to 6PM and Saturday and Sunday 8AM to 4PM, to ask us any questions, from advice and treatment options to how to CANCEL an appointment.
- Our dedicated aftercare line remains available as usual if you’ve had treatment with us and want to speak to one of our nurses: please call our aftercare line, available 24 hours a day, every day of the week including weekends: 0345 122 1441.