London, 5th September 2022
MSI UK shortlisted for Nursing Times Workforce Awards 2022 for the third year in a row
MSI UK has been nominated in four categories, highlighting the incredible work of our teams to ensure the delivery of safe, client-centred care.
This year, MSI Reproductive Choices UK has been nominated for ‘Engaging the nursing workforce in clinical supervision’ in the following four categories:
- Best Employer for Staff Recognition and Engagement
- Best Staff Wellbeing Initiative
- Best UK Employer of the Year for Nursing Staff
- Workforce Team of the Year
Nicola Moore, Director of Nursing, Midwifery, and Quality at MSI Reproductive Choices UK, said:
“I am immensely proud that for the third year in a row we have made it as a finalist at the Nursing Times Awards. This time for the Workforce Awards 2022 in relation to our work around ensuring all our nursing and midwifery colleagues have accessible, high quality clinical supervision.
This initiative was launched at the end of April. Thus far we have supervised over 56% of our nursing and midwifery workforce with the remainder booked to undergo clinical supervision by year end. We continuously survey our colleagues satisfaction with their clinical supervision across a number of areas which to date is an outstanding aggregated score of 4.9 out of 5.”
We couldn’t be more proud of our amazing team members and their effort to make reproductive choice a reality for people all over the UK.
The winners of the Nursing Times Workforce Awards will be announced on Tuesday the 22nd November at the Hilton London Metropole.
To know more:
- Click here to read the complete Nursing Times Workforce Awards 2022 shortlist.
- Click here if you’re interested in the Nursing Times Workforce Awards ceremony, taking place on Tuesday, the 22nd November.
- Click here to read more about the Nursing Times’ Team of the Year Award we won in 2020.